Friday, September 27, 2013

IT'S A MIRACLE!!

As I write this post, tears are streaming down my face, my heart is exploding, my shoulders feel as though the 10,000 lb weight I have been carrying has been lifted, and the words escape me. I received a call from Londyn's neuro plastic surgeon. He is completely in shock. Londyn's sutures have not fused. SHE WILL NOT BE HAVING SURGERY!!!!!!!!! Did you hear me!?!?! WE ARE NOT HAVING SURGERY!!!!!!!!!! I cannot even begin to describe how extremely overwhelmed with joy I am right now. She has once again been protected and we have received yet another miracle from God. She continues to shock me each and every day. As I write this she continues to repeat the words "mama... mama.... mama..." My heart swells. I am the luckiest mom in the world. This girl is amazing. We are so blessed. We love you all. Thank you for all of your love and support. You keep us going.

2 comments:

  1. Brooke I have the goose bumps!! This is such WONDERFUL news!!! I am so incredibly happy for you and your family!! What a blessing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such HAPPY HAPPY News. I am so happy for you three :) She is a True Miracle

    ReplyDelete